Western Feed & Pet Supply traces its roots back to Stewart’s Feed Mill. In 1932 Stewart’s Mill opened for business at 1600 34th Street, now our Downtown Sacramento store. The 6000 sq ft location has been a feed store since that time.
In 1950 Western Ranchers began business in Carmichael as an independent feed store. It was located in the same area as the Bel Air shopping center. In 1970 the store moved into its current location, 5935 Don Way.